Last updated: October 24 2019
- How and what personal information we collect from you
- What we use your personal information for
- The options you have about your personal information
If there are any questions about data protection, you can best contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karl Johansgatan 144
414 51 Gothenburg
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
How and what information we collect from you.
Information you provide to us
Contact information or other information you choose to give us, when you send us an e-mail or otherwise interact with us.
Information we collect automatically, through our games
- Device type, country, device language, in-game behavior and purchases, IP address, Apple’s Advertising Identifier
Information we collect from our partners
In some of our games it is possible to log into a third party platform such as Apple Game Center. When you use these third parties,
we may access information about you from that platform such as your profile information, friend lists, profile name, in accordance with the authorization
procedures determined by such third party platform provided that you have given the third party in question such consent.
When you use a third party platform in one of our games, you represent and warrant that:
- Your access and use of such features in connection with our games, will comply with the applicable terms and policies of such site or platform
- That you are over the age limit that is prescribed for such third party platform by legislation in the individual jurisdictions
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
What we use your personal information for.
- Verify and confirm payments
- Respond to your questions and give you support where requested
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We will store your personal information for the time necessary in order to fulfill the purposes as described above, unless further storage is required
in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or to comply with applicable laws.
Your personal information will be deleted or anonymized, as soon as it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned purposes.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Apart from Funmiller, your data may be accessed by:
- Third party partners working with Funmiller
- Public authorities. These public authorities process your information only at and according to our instructions, to provide our games or other services, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
- Other players in order to provide certain in-app features, such as leaderboards, if you log into our games, using Apple Game Center.
- If you have given us consent to share your advertising ID’s with our ad network partners, for the purpose of them serving behavioral advertisements to you within our games.
Our third party partners may access your information and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies, to learn more about their practices for processing information. Their privacy policies are as follow:
SHARING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
Our games may offer social sharing features, which let you share actions you take in our games with other media. Please be aware that you must be over
the minimum age limit that is prescribed by the legislation in the individual jurisdictions to use any social sharing features in our games. The use of such
features, enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social
The third party partners we use for social sharing, may access your information and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their
privacy policies, to learn more about their practices for processing information. Their privacy policies are as follow:
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Funmiller follows generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, privacy and integrity of your
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
You have the right to correct your information, object how we use your information, have your information deleted, and restrict how we use or share your your
information. You can always withdraw your consent in the game settings.
If you have an unresolved privacy or information use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact your local information protection authority.
Access the personal information we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format within 3 months. Please note that the access may be restricted due to
intellectual property or trade secrets.
http://www.funmiller.com/privacy.aspx. We will always keep this up to date so that you know what information we
will collect from you, how we may use it and when we may disclose it.